Well hello!

Thanks for stopping by.  I'm an artist and illustrator based in Cardiff, and have a lifelong love of comics, cartoons, video games and geek culture in general.  On this site, I'll be posting about bits and pieces of the above.  Plus, I'll be making my art available for sale.

Please have a look at the Products and Saturday Morning Shenanigans tabs for a brief overview of what to expect here.

I'd love to chat to you all - please could you:

1. Follow me on Twitter: @ArtGubbins and @IanHewett
2. "Like" and share my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/IanHewettArt/

If you have a site you think I (and other visitors of this site) will be interested in, please inbox me on Twitter, and I'll compile a list for everyone to see here.

Thanks, everyone!  Stay tuned!

Ian



Comments